A FUN Trail Run/Walk event for Woman only. The focus of this event is having FUN, so it is not a technical route. Run/Walk on the beautiful Indigenous routes in Dalby Forest and on the Yorkshire Moors. 1000 female competitors allowed. Come and celebrate being a woman by running/walking with 999 other women. Dress up if you like and win a prize for the best dressed team or just come and enjoy the beauty of Yorkshire run/walk with your best friend. Enter with your friends or with your family. Special category for Mother and Daughter as well. Stay after the event to watch the photos and have a laugh of the day’s event of you and your friends on a big screen. This event is design for YOU!
Entry Limit: 1000 Runners
Date: 19 May 2018
Venue: Adderstone field, Dalby Forest, Scarborough, United Kingdom
Event Format: Pairs and Solo’s
Distances: 10 miles and 4 miles
Your Trail Girl Entry Fees Includes:
- Entry fees into Dalby Forest: £5
- Light Lunch when you finish (value of £8)
- Official finisher Race apparel (valued at £10)
- Well stocked water tables (valued at £2 pp)
- Finishers medal (valued at £2)
- Entry Fees: 10 miles: £50 OR 4 miles: £30
Highlights of the Event
- Pure trail running on well-marked routes in pristine areas that are usually not accessible to runners.
- A day challenge in the unspoiled beauty of Dalby Forest and North York Moors Trails.
- Medical & emergency services on standby.
- Trophies to category winners;
- Lucky draws at Prize giving Ceremony
- Generosity and the great atmosphere of Yorkshire.
- Professional Photographers and Videographer on route.
- A youtube video of the day
- Photos of the day, to download via facebook
Registration and Late Entries:
Pre-entries for the event will close on 21st April 2017. No late entries will be accepted.
Registration for the event will be Saturday morning at the Adderstone Field. Light Meals and Drinks for sale afterwards at the field
Compulsory Equipment (for your own safety):
As a precaution, we would like you to carry the following compulsory equipment with you during your run. It is for your own personal safety. Please adhere to the following:
- Cell phone (on roaming please), zip lock bag to keep phone dry
- Space blanket
- Long Thermal base layer (pants and top)
- Emergency food
- Water bottles
- Sunscreen (factor 50)
- Outer shell jacket (waterproof)
- First aid kit
Please ensure that you have the compulsory equipment with you at all times during race as conditions change quickly.
Entries not open yet
Online entries close 1s May 2017.
Athletes wanting to cancel will forfeit the following part of their entry fee:
- 25% of the entry fee will be retained for admin costs, the balance refunded if written notice is received before 1 June 2016.
- 50% of the entry fee will be refunded if written notice is received from 1 June 2016 to 1 August 2016.
- 25% of the entry fee will be refunded if written notice is received from 1 August to 1 October 2016.
- 0% will be refunded after 1 October 2016, if a goody bag is applicable it will still be available the athlete
Athletes cancelling may transfer their entry to another person, but that person will have to accept that changes to sizes etc. of clothing in the goody bag may not be able to be made if they are not available – when goody bags are applicable.
25% of Entry fee will be charged for any transfers for admin costs.
Entries may unfortunately not be transferred to the next year.
Contact Olympia to finalise this: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now that you have entered, it is a good idea to start preparing yourself for the event!
Prize Money and Prize Categories
NO Prize Money, Trophies for each category and winner Trophy for the Overall Lady Winner. Spot Prizes.
Meals and Refreshments
A Light Prize giving Lunch are included in the entry. No entry option without meals.
16:00 – 19:00: Pre Registration at Richardson’s Cycles in Scarborough
19:00: Slide Show of Trail Girl South Africa
06:00 The Cock crows! …
07:00 Race office open
07:00: Parking available at the Adderstone Field, Dalby Forest
07:45 Quick final briefing / recap before the Start
08:00 Race starts
08:00 Medical facility opens
11:00 Light lunches
12:00 Prize Giving
Having partners is always a must when doing an event so thank you to our sponsors:
- Scarborough Tourism
- Richardson’s Cycles